The use of our website is generally possible without providing personal data. As far as on our sides personal data (such as name, address or e-mail addresses) are collected, this is always done on a voluntary basis as far as possible. This data will not be passed on to third parties without your express consent.
We would like to point out that data transmission on the Internet (e.g. when communicating by e-mail) can have security gaps. A complete protection of the data against access by third parties is not possible.
1. Data transmission /data logging
When you visit this page, the web server automatically records log files that cannot be assigned to a specific person. This data includes, for example, the browser type and version, operating system used, Referrer URL (the previously visited page), IP address of the requesting computer (host name), access date and time of the server request and the file request of the client (file name and URL). (file name and URL).
This data cannot be attributed to specific persons. It is not merged with other data sources. This data is only collected for the purpose of statistical evaluation. It is not passed on to third parties for commercial or non-commercial purposes.
2. Use of personal data
Personal data is only collected or processed if you provide this information voluntarily, e.g. in the context of an inquiry. Unless there are necessary reasons exist in connection with a business transaction, you may at any time revoke the previously granted consent to your personal data storage with immediate effect in writing. Your data will not be passed on to third parties, unless a transfer is required by required by legal regulations.
3. Information, modification and deletion of your data
In accordance with applicable law, you can ask us in writing at any time whether and what personal data we have stored about you. You will receive a corresponding notification immediately.
4. Security of your data
Your personal data made available to us will be secured by taking all technical and organizational security measures in order to so that they are inaccessible to unauthorized third parties. When sending very sensitive data or information, it is advisable to use the postal service, as complete data security cannot be guaranteed by e-mail.
2. SCOPE AND PURPOSE OF THE PROCESSING OF PERSONAL DATA
2.1 Calling the website
When calling up this website www.artoss.com, data is automatically sent to the server of this website by the Internet browser used by the visitor. server of this website and stored in a log file for a limited period of time. Until automatic deletion, the following data will be stored Data stored without further input of the visitor:
- IP address of the visitor's terminal device,
- Date and time of access by the visitor,
- Name and URL of the page accessed by the visitor,
- Website from which the visitor arrives at the company website (so-called referrer URL),
- Browser and operating system of the visitor's terminal device as well as the name of the access provider used by the visitor.
The processing of this personal data is justified according to Art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 letter f) DSGVO. The company has a legitimate interest in the processing of data for the purpose,
- quickly establish the connection to the company's website,
- to enable a user-friendly application of the website,
- Identify and ensure the security and stability of the systems, and
- facilitate and improve the administration of the website.
The processing is expressly not carried out for the purpose of gaining knowledge about the person of the visitor to the website
3. DISCLOSURE OF DATA
Personal data is transferred to third parties when
- according to Art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 letter a) GDPR has been expressly consented to by the data subject,
- the disclosure is necessary for the assertion, exercise or defense of legal claims pursuant to Art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 letter f) GDPR and there is no reason there is no reason to assume that the data subject has an overriding legitimate interest in not having his or her data disclosed,
- for the data transfer according to Art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 lit. c) GDPR a legal obligation exists, and/or
- this is necessary for the fulfillment of a contractual relationship with the data subject pursuant to Art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 letter b) DSGVO.
In other cases, personal data will not be disclosed to third parties.
So-called cookies are used on the website. These are data packets that are exchanged between the server of the company website and the visitor's browser. browser. These are stored by the respective devices used (PC, notebook, tablet, smartphone, etc.) when visiting the website. In this respect, cookies cannot cause any damage to the devices used. In particular, they do not contain viruses or other malware. In the cookies, information is stored that arises in each case in connection with the specific end device used. The company can therefore in no way obtain direct knowledge of the identity of the visitor to the website.
Cookies are mostly accepted according to the basic browser settings. The browser settings can be set up in such a way that cookies are either not accepted on the devices used, or that in each case a special notice is given before a new cookie is created. It should be noted, however, that the deactivation of cookies can lead to the fact that not all features of the website can be used in the best possible way.
Temporary cookies are used to improve the user experience. They are stored for a temporary period on the visitor's device. stored. When the website is visited again, it is automatically recognized that the visitor has already called up the page at an earlier point in time and which entries and settings were made, so that they do not have to be repeated.
Cookies are also used to analyze visits to the website for statistical purposes and for the purpose of improving the offer. These cookies make it possible to automatically recognize on a new visit that the website has already been called up by the visitor before. In this case, the cookies are automatically deleted after a specified period of time.
The data processed by cookies are justified for the above-mentioned purposes to protect the legitimate interests of the company pursuant to Art. 6 (1) sentence 1 letter f) DSGVO.
5. YOUR RIGHTS AS A PERSON CONCERNED
Insofar as your personal data is processed on the occasion of your visit to our website, you are entitled to the following rights as a "data subject" within the meaning of the GDPR:
You can request information from us as to whether personal data about you is being processed by us. You do not have the right to information if the provision of the requested information would violate legal confidentiality obligations or the information must be kept secret for other reasons, in particular because of an overriding legitimate interest of a third party, must be kept secret. Notwithstanding the foregoing, an obligation to provide the information may exist if your interests outweigh the interest in secrecy, in particular taking into account the threat of damage. The right to information is also excluded if the data is only stored because it may not be deleted due to legal or statutory retention periods or exclusively for purposes of purposes of data security or data protection control, provided that the provision of information would require a disproportionately high effort and the processing for other purposes would be prevented by suitable technical and organizational measures. purposes is excluded by appropriate technical and organizational measures. If in your case the right to information is not excluded and your personal data is data is processed by us, you can request information from us about the following information:
- Purposes of processing,
- Categories of personal data processed by you,
- Recipients or categories of recipients to whom your personal data is disclosed, in particular in the case of recipients in third countries,
- if possible, the planned duration for which your personal data will be stored or, if this is not possible, the criteria for the determination of the storage period,
- the existence of a right to rectify or erase or restrict the processing of personal data concerning you, or a right to object to such processing,
- the existence of a right of appeal to a supervisory authority for data protection,
- if the personal data has not been collected from you as the data subject, the available information on the origin of the data,
- If applicable, the existence of automated decision-making including profiling and meaningful information about the logic involved. as well as the scope and intended effects of automated decision-making,
- If applicable, in the case of transfer to recipients in third countries, unless a decision of the EU Commission on the adequacy of the level of level of protection pursuant to Article 45 (3) of the GDPR, information on the appropriate safeguards pursuant to Article 46 (2) of the GDPR for the protection of the personal data. personal data are provided.
5.2 Correction and completion
If you discover that we have incorrect personal data about you, you can request that we correct this incorrect data without delay. In the case of incomplete personal data concerning you, you can demand that it be completed.
You have a right to erasure ("right to be forgotten"), unless the processing is necessary for the exercise of the right to freedom of expression, of the right to information, or for compliance with a legal obligation, or for the performance of a task carried out in the public interest, and one of the following reasons applies:
- The personal data are no longer necessary for the purposes for which they were processed.
- The justification for the processing was exclusively your consent, which you have revoked.
- You have objected to the processing of your personal data that we have made public.
- You have objected to the processing of personal data that we have not made public and there are no overriding legitimate grounds for the processing.
- Your personal data have been processed unlawfully.
- The deletion of personal data is necessary for the fulfillment of a legal obligation to which we are subject.
There is no entitlement to deletion if, in the case of lawful non-automated data processing, deletion is not possible or only possible with disproportionate effort due to the particular nature of storage is not possible or only possible with disproportionate effort and your interest in the deletion is low. In this case the restriction of processing takes the place of deletion.
Their - temporary - further processing is necessary for the following purposes:
- Compliance with retention periods under commercial and tax law: The German Fiscal Code (Abgabenordnung), for example, should be mentioned. The periods specified there for documentation are two to ten years.
- Preservation of evidence under the statute of limitations. According to Sections 195 et seq. of the German Civil Code (Bürgerliches Gesetzbuch, BGB), these limitation periods amount to up to 30 years, with the regular limitation period being three years.
Data of persons who have applied to us as employees will be deleted 3 months after completion of the application process, if no contract is concluded with the applicant, provided that no other legitimate interests on our part prevent deletion. Other legitimate interest in this sense is, for example, a duty to provide evidence in proceedings under the General Equal Treatment Act (AGG).
5.4 Restriction of processing
You may request us to restrict processing if one of the following reasons applies:
- You dispute the accuracy of the personal data. In this case, the restriction may be requested for the period of time that allows us, to verify the accuracy of the data.
- The processing is unlawful and you request the restriction of the use of your personal data instead of erasure.
- Your personal data is no longer required by us for the purposes of processing, but you need it to assert, exercise or defense of legal claims.
- You have lodged an objection pursuant to Art. 21 (1) GDPR. The restriction of processing may be requested as long as it has not yet been determined, whether our legitimate reasons outweigh your reasons.
Restriction of processing means that personal data may only be processed with your consent or for the assertion, exercise or defense of legal claims or to protect the rights of another natural or legal person, or for reasons of important public interest are processed. Before we lift the restriction, we have the obligation to inform you about it.
5.5 Data portability
You have a right to data portability, provided that the processing is based on your consent (Art. 6 (1) sentence 1 a) or Art. 9 (2) a) DSGVO). or based on a contract to which you are a party and the processing is carried out with the help of automated procedures. The right to data portability in this case includes the following rights, provided that this does not affect the rights and freedoms of other persons: You may request us to provide you with the personal data you have provided to us in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format. to receive. You have the right to transfer this data to another responsible party without hindrance on our part. As far as technically feasible, you may request that we transfer your personal data directly to another controller.
If the processing is based on Art. 6 (1) sentence 1 e) GDPR (performance of a task in the public interest or in the exercise of official authority) or based on Art. 6 (1) sentence 1 (f) GDPR (legitimate interest of the controller or a third party), you have the right to object at any time, on grounds relating to your particular situation, to the processing of your object to the processing of personal data relating to you. This also applies to profiling based on Article 6 (1) sentence 1 letter e) or letter f) DSGVO. After exercising the right to object, we will no longer process your personal data unless we can demonstrate compelling legitimate grounds for processing that override your interests, rights and freedoms, or the processing serves the assertion, exercise or defense of of legal claims.
You may object at any time to the processing of your personal data for direct marketing purposes. purposes. This also applies to profiling associated with such direct marketing. After exercising this right of objection, we will no longer use the personal data concerned for direct marketing purposes.
5.7 Revocation of consent
You have the right to revoke a given consent at any time with effect for the future. The revocation of consent can be made by phone, by e-mail, or to our postal address informally. The revocation will not affect the lawfulness of the data processing, which was based on the consent until receipt of the revocation is not affected. Upon receipt of the revocation, the data processing, which was based exclusively on your based exclusively on your consent, will be discontinued.
If you believe that the processing of personal data concerning you is unlawful, you may lodge a complaint with data protection supervisory authority competent for your place of residence or place of work, or for the place of the alleged of the alleged infringement.
6. STATUS AND UPDATE OF THIS PRIVACY STATEMENT
7. DATA PRIVACY ON THE INTERNET
We would like to point out that data transmission over the internet (e.g. communication by e-mail) may be subject to security gaps. Complete protection of data against access by third parties is not possible
8. SSL ENCRYPTION
For security reasons and to protect the transmission of confidential content, such as inquiries, this site uses, that you send to us as the site operator, uses SSL encryption. You can recognize an encrypted connection by the fact that the address line of the browser changes from "http://" to "https://" and by the lock symbol in your browser line.
If SSL encryption is activated, the data you transmit to us cannot be read by third parties.
9. DATA PROTECTION DURING APPLICATIONS AND THE APPLICATION PROCESS
We collect and process the personal data of persons who apply for a job in our company, for the purpose of processing the application procedure. The legal basis for the processing is Art. 88 DSGVO in conjunction with § 26 Federal Data Protection Act. The processing may also take place electronically. This is the case in particular, if an applicant submits corresponding application documents to us electronically, for example by e-mail. If we conclude a contract with an applicant, the transmitted data will be stored for the purpose of processing the contractual relationship in compliance with the statutory provisions. in compliance with the statutory provisions.
10. ON CONTACT
When you contact us, for example, by e-mail or telephone, the data you provide will be (your e-mail address, name and telephone number, if applicable) will be stored by us in order to answer your questions. We delete the data accruing in this context after the storage is no longer necessary, or restrict the processing if there are legal obligations to retain data.
Otherwise, the data processing is based on the content of your request.
11. TRANSMISSION OF THE DATA
Service providers employed by us, who perform certain data processing tasks for us, may receive data in order to fulfill our contractual and legal obligations. The prerequisite for this is, that they comply with our instructions under data protection law.
With regard to the transfer of data to recipients outside the company, it should be noted that we may only pass on personal data pass on personal data if this is required by law, if you have consented to this, and/or if our commissioned processors commissioned by us guarantee the requirements of the DSGVO/the Federal Data Protection Act/the Mecklenburg-Vorpommern State Data Protection Act. Under these conditions, recipients of personal data may be, for example: Order processors to whom we transmit personal data. In detail: Support/maintenance of EDP IT applications; Archiving; controlling; data destruction; website management.
Other data recipients may be those entities for which you have given your consent to the transfer of data.
12. OBJECTION ADVERTISING MAILS
The use of contact data published within the scope of the imprint obligation for the transmission of not expressly requested unsolicited advertising and information materials is hereby prohibited. The operators of the pages reserve the right to expressly reserve the right to take legal action in the event of the unsolicited sending of advertising information, such as spam e-mails.
13. NAME AND CONTACT DETAILS OF THE RESPONSIBLE DATA CONTROLLER
Dr. Walter Gerike
Tel.: +49 381 806994 0
Fax: +49 381 806994 99
Local court Rostock HRB 9570
USt-IdNr.: DE 231316688